WINTERSUN TEXTILEFIX 300/NF
Wintersun Textilefix NF
WC Code: 23-001-02
Appearance: Clear, straw colored liquid
pH: 5.0-5.5@ 20 g/l
Freezing point: ~0°C(32°F)
Boiling point: ~100°C(~212°F)
Autoignition temperature: >200°C (>392°F)
Solubility in water: Readily soluble
Specific Gravity: S.G. 1.10 at 25°C (77°F)
Bulk density: 9.17 lb per US Gallon at 25°C (77°F)
Viscocity (mPa.s): Not determined
Wintersun Textilefix 300 is a cationic, resinous type after treatment agent. The product improves the wet fastness, wash fastness, and perspiration fastness of cotton, rayon, and blends with synthetic fibers dyed with Direct, Acid, and Reactive dyestuffs.
- Prevents color migration while the goods are still wet.
- Exhibits excellent improvements of wash- and wet-fastness
- Produces only moderate shade changes.
- Is shade and dyestuff selective
- Has normal (competitive) impact on lightfastness
- Contains formaldehyde.
- Can be used in continous applications with or without resin finishing
450 LB Drum